Speciality Insurance for Trucks

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 20:02:36 EST

I have my truck to the point where it is not
really driven very often (about 1000 miles per
year) and am getting tired of paying regular
prices for crappy coverage to insure it. Does
anybody know an insurance company that will
insure trucks as "Speciality Insurance"??? I have
a couple of older muscle cars that are insured
throught collector insurance companies, but none
of them (at least that I can find) insurance
trucks.
I would prefer to stay away from regular carriers
that insure cars as the rates are usually about
the same. I only pay about $160 per year to
insure one of my older cars with an agreed value
of $20,000.

Anybody know of a speciality insurance company
that covers trucks???

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.