RE: Dakota series

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 22:42:26 EST

Hello Timan,
I don't know the answer to your question, but what about emailing or calling
one of the dealers here stateside? Here's someplace to start, Koller Dodge
in Naperville, Il. They are pretty sharp. I've ordered a number of parts
from them. Never had a horror story; just good service. Their phone number
is 630-355-3410, and their website is http://www.kollerdodge.com/. Hope
this helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA