got backed into & nice people (2 in 1 message)

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 23:32:36 EST

well, i'm coming out of one of my classes on thursday afternoon and there is
a note on my truck that it was involved in an auto accident and to call the
campus police department. make a long story short....

part 1: i guess a lady forgot where the back of her car was and didn't
look to see where my truck bumper started.. clipped the corner of the
bumper and left some of her paint on my black bumper. no damage to anything
else, but the scratches don't look that well now...

part 2: now for the nice side of the story. the lady was nice enough to
contact the campus police department and tell them that she hit my truck, (i
was in class and didn't even know this happened yet)... so now they filed a
report and it's official... so now ihave to decide wether or not to get the
insurance companies involved... but i proally wont.....

the moral of the story: i am really glad to know that there are still some
nice people out in the world.

just my 2 cents.....

btw: check out the next message by me "Rollpan Questions..." :)

later all

--
Eric Giblock
egiblock@hotmail.com