Ram srt-10

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 02:56:32 EST

I keep looking at the 2 web sites with information and pictures of that
Ram SRT-10 truck and I don't believe I have ever seen a more beautiful
truck (not including customized trucks) in my life (55 years)! If there
is to be a new model performance Dakota to replace the R/T line it
better come out before the Ram or I will have to buy the SRT- 10. That
interior and bed cover and roll pan with dual exhaust pipes are almost
too much for me to stand. I hope I live long enough to see one. I am
seriously in love with that truck. I am really not a fan of manual
trannys but I don't expect there is an auto tranny that would either
hold up under that massively powerful engine or provide proper gear
ratios for its best performance. Yes I can drive a stick, I have been
around long enough that many veichles I have driven were not automatic.
I've got 49k in a 5.5% savings account right now and a 99 R/T to trade
on it. I hope that will be enough. I can't get into my mutual funds
for another 3 years. Waco Dodge tells me they should begin production
late this summer. However I am not holding my breath because I got lied
to for a year about the R/T too! I wonder if nearly every option will
be standard like power windows, locks a/c cd tilt cruise etc.? Somebody
calm me down before I have a stroke or something. please!
Jim in Waco.