RE: Shops in Michigan?

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 08:31:01 EST

You'll be hard pressed to find a good, allaround, high performance shop in
the Jackson/Lansing area. Probably have to search the Detroit area for
better results.

I had my headers installed at Tuffy's here in Jackson. They've always
treated me well in the past and have some pretty knowlegable guys working
there. I'm sure they could tackle the TB, headers, and intake with no
problem, but a s/c install might be a little out of their league.

I saw one shop in Jackson that advertised custom PCM flashes, dyno
availability, and other good sounding things but they never answered any of
my emails or phone calls. I sure wouldn't recommend that shop!