Re: Oh no! I can't leave this list!

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 12:56:32 EST

In a message dated 1/20/02 12:47:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jim76712@swbell.net writes:

<< I just realized if I buy a SRT-10 I have stopped owning a Dak. I don't
 want to leave this list. this has been the best bunch of folks I have
 ever been associated with. If I do trade am I a bad person for trading
 my Dak? Then I wont have one any more. One thing I am sure of, Never
 leave Mopar!!! Does that mean I can still visit here? >>

I've got a Ram, not a Dak, and I'm on this list. We've got Dak guys on the
DiRT list. As long as it's "MOPAR or no car", I don't care.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way