Re: Roadmaster Opinions, I Got Stuck Today, And Some Bad News.......

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 11:00:41 EST

Ok, I looked somewhat closely at the axle when we pulled it out, and I
saw that on the bolt hole on the pumpkin itself (front axle) the hole
looked like it was wiggling arond for awhile, there's alot of black rub
marks then you can see the point where it just clean broke off and took
everything else with it. Man, I've seen axles snap, driveshafts break,
pistons through the blocks, trannys spkit in two, but NEVER a whole axle
assembly just falling out!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm