Stuffed R/T Update

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 20:51:55 EST

After listening to just about everyone I know including the comments from
you guys, I made the decision to go Viper power. It is sitting in my garage
right now. Was delivered earlier today, we had it running this afternoon,
it will go into all gears and it does move under it's own power, the body is
just wasted!!!! Now the fun begins, taking the Viper apart piece by piece.
This is going to be a fun summer!! I thought about the power levels
achievable with turbocharging the 5.9 compared to the power level of the
stock Viper plus any modifications and honestly the thought of a Viper
powered short wheelbase R/T got the best of me!!! I'll let you guys know
as things progress, pics should be up shortly on the things done so far.

Jeff