Re: Multispeed Transmission

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 17:51:11 EST

I have 27000 miles on mine. Holds up great to towing, hiway, city and every
thing else. I would love a 5 speed but due to a bum knee I'm sticking with
the autos for now. It is teamed up with a factory cooler in the TX heat.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm