Re: Multispeed Transmission

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 18:01:54 EST

My 10/99 mutislushie runs fine, I only have about 23k on her though. Get
the HD cooling (tranny cooler) if ya get it. This trans is very responsive
too, better than the 46RE.
It also has two filters in it. They are both under the pan, one is a
standard filter, the other is a screw on canister (like an eng. oil filter).
They are also available aftermarket.
 It also has a 3:1 1st gear ratio, same as rev. gear. Get 3.92 diff gears
and this combo rocks.
HTH
Boog