RE: Headliner Question?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 22:32:29 EST

I would think there are support pieces...do you have a overhead consol...the
support should be in the center running front to back...I don't know for
sure but from my past truck. as chuck...www.intense99dak.com he just took
his down.

as for removing it...should be really easy in a RC...try wiggling it out in
a CC or for that matter a QC...have fun...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta