RE: Hyper Speed Controller - Working and noticeably better already

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 23:01:18 EST

ok bernd...I need to take out a little stress (I am supposed to have my
Computer science program done by Friday at 5pm and have almost nothing...I
NEED TO BUY SOME NEW TOYS!!!

is this for highly modded or could I get some results from my lightly modded
3.9. (cold air, TB, ignition, exhaust, 180*, modified intake, locker...soon
to be 3.90 gears, elec fan, pulley. How do you adjust it? I know laptop
but how adjustable is it?

most importantly what cost going to look like? thanks

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta