mobil 1

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 22:31:07 EST

Yeah, had the same problem on my wife's Geo Tracker. 90,000 miles using
Castrol Syntec, which would come out light brown, and never consumed any
oil. Tried Mobil 1 for 2 oil changes, came out black as night, and was
down a quart each time. I switched back to Castrol. That's what I get
for trying to save 50 cents and support a Nascar Sponsor.
  DML content: #12 Ford Mobil 1 driver Jeremy Mayfield was canned by
Roger Penske, and has been hired by Ray Evernham to drive the #19 Dodge
Dealers Intrepid.
Patrick