Re: mobil 1

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 22:47:32 EST

In a message dated 1/24/02 10:41:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
patrickandkelly@erols.com writes:

<< Yeah, had the same problem on my wife's Geo Tracker. 90,000 miles using
 Castrol Syntec, which would come out light brown, and never consumed any
 oil. Tried Mobil 1 for 2 oil changes, came out black as night, and was
 down a quart each time. I switched back to Castrol. That's what I get
 for trying to save 50 cents and support a Nascar Sponsor. >>

Now, I've used Mobil 1 from about 3,000 miles on up with my last few cars
with no problems. I guess the wives' tale about moving to synthetic on a
higher mileage engine being bad, is a true tale.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way