Re: Time for a new truck

From: Iver Nielsen (dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 07:59:40 EST

Thank you all. This has really helped. If I could get the 5.9L with a manual
tranny it would be an easy decision. The auto in my '93 has done a good job
but I've never liked the way it hunts for the best gear when climbing hills.
I've gotten good at letting off and holding the gas to help it quickly
settle into gear. I'm leaning toward the 5-Speed and therefore the 4.7L.

Thanks again,
Iver