needed parts for a timing chain swap out

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:59:31 EST

first note: last time I did this, dodge sold me everying thing in one sort
of "kit", now they claim they've never had such a thing... so this is why I
ask.

I am about to perform the timing chain tensioner TSB, and wanted to make
sure I got all the necessary parts before I start the job (as I am a poor
bastard, and dont have money for parts I forgot to buy). I've already
purchased the timing chain tensioner... and am about to get a timing chain
and gear set from bernd.... I know I am going to need some gaskets, and
radiator fluid.

I need waterpump, and frontseal? is that it?

Wes