Re: Re: 42RE transmission upgrades

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 20:23:34 EST

Stay away from the TCI shift kit. The kit is very basic, the instructions
absolutly suck, and if you call with a question, Miss Cleo can be as much
help as those morons. I had a check ball come out of mine that wasn't listed
in the instructions. I call them up, tell them what was going on, they say
"well, we don't see a check ball that size listed in our tech schematics, so
just leave it out" If I didn't already drill out the passage in the valve
body, I would have boxed that piece of $hit back up and returned it. It took
me 4hrs to find the passage that that ball came out of. I called TCI back
and told them that I found where it went, and for a refund I would tell
them. Never heard another word from them.

Mark