Re: msd fuel pump booster

From: Ransom T Holbrook (ransom@setel.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 21:17:59 EST

I haven't seen the MSD version, but I run a Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump on my
blown SHO. It is designed to increase voltage to the fuel pump during
boost. The reason it is needed is that under high pressure conditions fuel
pumps don't flow what they are rated. It doesn't increase fuel pressure, it
just feeds my 50# injectors at 55 psi..