Re: Re: RE: needed parts for a timing chain swap out

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 05:13:02 EST

I've done it before and I recall the only special tool I used was that
gigantic socket for the fan thingy, and then some generic pulley puller...
as far as gaskets, I think I had water pump, front seal, timing cover seal,
and the thermostat gasket, allthough that was something I didnt have to
pull...

WEs