Re:got my calender

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 07:41:16 EST

Hey, Jon!
Got mine, too! I agree with all who got theirs, you did another great job.
I shoulda sent a pic of the DAKSY in, but I see 2 of our SYs already made
it - WAY COOL!
Andy's on "Cloud 9" & in a major "gloat" mode cuz he not only got his DAK
in, but also cuz he took the action shots in the mudpit.
 Lookin thru it, I've seen 1/3 of the DAKS myself, (Andy's, Walt's, Kevin's
& Dakota's) either at Foxwoods or the Valley. Next year you may hafta break
it down into geographical location versions, so the other guys/gals can get
the exposure, too.
Now, when can we get an updated DAK screen saver?
Again, nice job!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )