integra kill

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 18:03:04 EST

On the way home tonight(in my Dakota), took a right turn off the interstate.
Sitting at the light, there is a 5sp red integra vtech waiting.

We both gun it on the green, he takes the turn very nicely compared to my
4x4 with 31" A/T tires (dirt trackin it). From 0-70 I'm sitting door to door
with this fella, from 70 on I start pulling on him.

Once I've got my bumper past his, he nails the brakes HARD and darts from
the left lane to the right hand (turn only) lane. The entrance is to a
shopping center, so I catch the next entrance and look for him. Low and
behold, there he is pulling into the gas station... so I drive by, blimp the
throttle and hit the Dixie horns as I wave to him.

Jon Smith
Raleigh NC