Herculiner

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 11:01:32 EST

My Herculiner has not chipped or anything, but I took extra care to
ensure it would stick good. The area covered by my bed cover looks as
good as new, but the exposed parts on the tailgate and bedrail are
fading from I assume UV damage. The part that I like is that I can go
to Poop Boys and buy a quart for $30 and recoat those areas. According
to the manufacturer, any layers added on bond to the original layer to
become one thick layer, not coat upon coat.
  For the money, I'm satisfied.
Patrick