RE: Header gaskets

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 08:10:30 EST

John,
Ultra-Seal gaskets by Mr. Gasket work excellent! They will seal themselves
to the mating surfaces between the block and headers, and will not leak.
(Unless your header flange is severely warped, or has been mis-ground.) If
you have a 318, the part number is 5949. Sorry, I don't know the part
number for the 238.
Rich - Ashburn ,VA