RE: Re: Hyper Speed Controller

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 21:44:49 EST

I hear ya! I had 4 in mine with less then 25K! finally this last one has
lasted 8,000 miles and counting...of course every time I brought it up it
went south...I guess I should take it to the dealer now so they can replace
it again ;) well if I have to do it again I will get a cat sound! I'm
sick of that stock junk!

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta