Hotchkis concerns

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:17:32 EST

Well, I took advantage of the good weather yesterday and started installing
the Hotchkis kit. I ran into a problem with the nylon locking nuts for the
sway bar shackles and long story short one of the nylons pieces got caught
up into the threads of the nut and I need to cut the U bolt off. I called
Hotchkis today and they're sending me replacement pieces.

Also, I ran into a problem with the stock U bolts holding the rear leafs on.
The rear leafs measure 1 1/2" thick and the Hotchkis measures 2 1/4" thick.
The stock U bolts weren't long enough to work with the full 3" drop and I
had to remove two of the extra "spacer" leafs. Has anyone had this problem
besides me? Or did Hotchkis provide new U bolts and they ommitted them from
my kit?

Thanks,

--
Chuck Robbins