Re: Downshift

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 23:55:24 EST

Yeah! The tach was getting waay too friendly with the 6 mark...
It seems to be worse if I try to take hills with cruise control on.
Later,
Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield