Re: thinking about sellin the r/t

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 11:08:14 EST

My co-worker has a 98 Formula, it's an auto, 2.92 or something highway gears. He
put heads,cam,exhaust, stall converter, ram air and he put down 12.30's or lower
I think. He dynoed around 330hp at the wheel, I'm sure his has more now. But his
rear end is about to blow and his now rebuilding his tranny to handle 500+hp at
the wheels. So mid 11's on a stock system might not hold up long at all.

Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com on 01/29/2002 09:38:40 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net