Re: neighbor problems. (long)

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 14:22:30 EST

In a message dated 1/29/02 10:35:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gogglesqq@attbi.com writes:

> Your skull must be pretty thick too. You can't seem to learn when to bite
> your tongue and shut your mouth.

No, it's fine, let them speak. This way people quickly
figure out who to associate with and who not to.
Their posts speak volumes about their character and
education.
It is showing nothing more than backwoods ignorant
hillbillies. It is usually the same people who get
their a$$ kicked at the bar and then come home,
kick the dog and beat the wife. Yeah, big scary
mean men(?). LOL
It's pretty sad when a person like me volunteers
20 hours a week at an animal shelter caring for
abused and abandoned (DOMESTICATED)
animals and have to come in here and read this
garbage.