Re: Animal cruelty garbage, again

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 21:54:24 EST

In light of the current discussions regarding the above, I respectfully
submit my sentiments:

Would you all please knock it off? Jon, as much fun as it may be, please
don't antagonize punch, and Punch, animals DO NOT have the same rights as
people. Running over a squirrel in the roadway is not murder. I hunt deer,
but I wouldn't pick up a gun against another person, unless that person had
a gun in their hand.
Can we get back to trucks?
Later,
Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield