Re: Me vs. 1/2 ton.

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 20:28:14 EST

Hmm.. I don't know. I've raced 5.2L manual Daks (genII) before, I've noticed
they stay even at the start, then I pull away. But with that extra weight of
the 4x4 and big 31" tires to turn AND effectice gear increase you might not
make it. I'd bet your truck is about the same weight as that ram.

What's a glasspack sound like on a 4.7L anyways??

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm