computer identification and other fun stuff

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 22:53:26 EST

Hey, a few weeks (or months) ago I traded some parts from a motor I had for
a pcm and tb. The pcm looks the same as my computer but I'd like to be sure
of what it is. My parts department at work has been too buisy lately... I
guess people work when i'm not there. Could any of you guys find out what
this is for? The Chrysler P/N is 56028343 Module S/N TEH102530236 07 21-34
2BF. I need the computer from a 95 or similar dak with a v8 and auto
tranny.

Do you guys have any idea where I can get a wiring harness? The junk yard
cant find a complete one for me and I don't want to know what an incomplete
one looks like. Even with my discount at work it'll cost $450 new. Will my
a-500 last through winter if I don't beat it too hard (stop laughing)
untill I can afford to build a a-518 for some serious power? It doesn't
have any problems with my six but the 5.2 will have roughly 330 hp according
to my machinist.

Tires... Where do I begin. right now I've got the stock 15x6.5 wheels
which won't be enough meat. Where can I look for wheels with a six lug
pattern that are around 8" wide? any reccomended tires?

Geoff