Re: Snow Plowing!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 01:50:46 EST

Hehehehe, I hope you're ready, this same storm dropped snow in
Sacramento, the hills around San Francisco, my Dad's place just north of
Chico, and here in LA at my place, we got a very rare dusting, it's cold
as heck right now, the high temp today didn't get above 50*, it's in the
30's now, going for high 20's, with a wind chill that could put us (keep
in mind this is LA!!) at -10*!!!! Yes, BELOW 0*!! Unheard of for out
here!!! I really hope your ready, this storm was naaaasty!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm