Last Chance - Gauge Face Group Buy

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 10:36:45 EST

This is the last chance to take advantage of the Nu Image Gauge Face
Group Buy!

1. I contacted Pete Skiba at Nu Image this afternoon, the group buy
IS A GO. We have met all of the requirements for the group buy, and
have received enough orders to go forward as planned with flying colors.
Those of you who were holding off until the last second out of concern
for the whole project can submit knowing that the group buy IS CONFIRMED.

2. Those who participated will have their orders processed on Friday
2/1/02, and the orders which were paid in full on time will be shipped
out on Monday, 2/4/02 directly to everyone's shipping addresses. All
orders will include installation instructions, plus I will be sending
out additional hints, tips, articles, etc. from the various
Dakota/Durango websites via e-mail to all those who participate. I will
be installing my own personal gauge face the next weekend after it
arrives, and will be placing pictures/instructions on my website in case
you need additional help.

3. PLEASE contact me and let me know if you are going to be part of
this group buy, and what type of payment you are using. Nu Image has
given me a little bit of a grace period after Friday afternoon for those
who have to squeeze in just at the wire due to payday - but I MUST have
some sort of confirmation from you that you will be ordering a gauge
face, and your gauge face will ship out later than the rest of the group
buy by a few days while PayPal shifts everything around (assume 3-4
business days after you pay before it gets shipped out).

4. Need a little nudge to decide? Open the March 2002 issue of
Truckin' magazine, Sport Truck, etc. These gauges list in the magazine,
and online websites for $109.99 to $139.99 plus shipping/handling/etc.
Aside from this group buy, I doubt the price will ever be as low as the
$70.00 price we're getting ever again. The faces are top quality, much
much much better than those cheap indiglos you see on e-bay. You're
getting these directly from the manufacturer, not some fly-by-night
ricer part retailer.

5. A/C panels are also available for 1997-2000, and 2001-2002 vehicles,
in white or platinum appearance only. Pictures of the A/C panels are
available by going to Nu Image's website ( www.nuimage1.com
<http://www.nuimage1.com> ), then selecting BUY NOW. The cost is $20.00
plus $.60 for PayPal fees if you want to add one. This isn't as much of
a price break as the website it links to sells them for $20.97, but
you'll save the shipping costs and you'll receive it at the same time as
the gauge face.

5. My VERIFIED PayPal account is stcr@lvcm.com <mailto:stcr@lvcm.com>
. Send $77.50 for a gauge face, $98.10 for a gauge face plus A/C Panel.
 This is where you should send your funds, I'm not sure if a money order
would arrive in time unless you live near Las Vegas, NV. CONTACT ME if
you need to pay via money order, we can make arrangements only if you
contact me prior to 2/1/02. Anybody ordering should include their name,
e-mail address, shipping address, year of vehicle, and gauge face type.

7. Any questions? More details are available on my website, and I'm
constantly checking my e-mail in case someone has any concerns. (except
for pictures of the 2001-2002 gauges, I'm STILL kicking them in the
shins for not having pictures available).

A great big thank you to everyone who has participated!

Steve Feiler
2001 Silver Dakota CC R/T
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com <mailto:SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com>
http://www.dakota-durango.com