Re: Re: DML left out of owner groups mentioned in Dodge Magazine

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 09:05:16 EST

Can the DML afford to do a mailer, and still not charge any sort of Dues
or membership fee?

>>> m_styer@go.com 01/31/02 00:05 AM >>>
Well, I'll still be willing to do stuff. As soon as I get my computer
back (my motherboard died:( I can put something together. How 'bout I
and whoever else would want to help put together an "introductory" issue
just for ourselves to see if what we want from it.

I'll spearhead this if no one else wants to...

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm

>Mike Styer <m_styer@go.com> wrote:
>: All this made me wonder, what ever happened to the idea of the DML
Mailer, or whatever was decided as a name for the printed bimonthly copy
of the DML?

Jon wrote:
I don't know, it just sort've faded I guess. I would still be
>interested in helping out on this, but its not really a project
>I have time to "spearhead" at the moment. However, if someone
>else (or a bunch of someone elses) :-) wanted to take the reins
>such that I could play a more limited role, that would be fine
>by me! :-)
>

>--
>
> -Jon-
>
> .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com
-----.
> | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |
> | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96
FireFly |
----'