2002 Calendars have SOLD OUT

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 12:36:25 EST

  Howdy all,

  Many thanks to everyone who purchased a 2002 DML Calendar! As you may
have gathered by the subject of this message, they have sold out. I have
one calendar left, but its been spoken for, I'm just waiting for the payment
prior to shipping it out. (Chris C.) Therefore, I have removed the
"purchase" button from the DML home page.

   However, if you absolutely must have one, I *could* still do a limited
run. Due to the smaller numbers involved though, they would be much more
expensive than the original cost of $16. There are still some savings to be
had from ordering multiple calendars though, so if anyone wants one, the
best thing to do would be to get together with some fellow DMLers and do a
"group buy". I ran the numbers just in case anyone is interested. These
would be the cost of the calendars:

     For 1 calendar: $30 each
  For 2-9 calendars: $26 each
  For 10+ calendars: $22 each

  Those costs include shipping to the US or Canada.

Thanks again to everyone for making the 2002 calendar a success! Keep
your camera handy - the 2003 calendar submission deadline will be
upon us in another 8 months or so! :-)

                                              -Jon-

 .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
 | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
 | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly |