Re: balljoints

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 19:38:01 EST

Seems to be a topic that comes up alot, I think it is the way the vehicles
are driven, like the 2 wd trucks, hard cornering, sloloms, etc, and the 4x4
off road abuse.. But that is just my opinion, Keep in mind also, larger
tires and wheels are known to cause suspension problems, in all makes of
vehicles. I may be singing to a different tune, I have two Daks a 4x4 and a
4x2, so I will find out someday.