Re: 2002 calendars are SOLD OUT

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 00:30:22 EST

I'll get some pics of mine in, by then :-)
I missed the chance to get a calendar though :( and I'm too cheap to pay $30
for one..
Better to buy something for the truck :-)
Later,
Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'