Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Fw: neighbor problems. (long)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 22:40:04 EST

lol...I've just been sitting back watching this load of crap unravel. All
you guys are accomplishing nothing..this link comes to mind
http://www.godragracing.com/arguing.jpg

<"Nah, you had better save it for your hospital bill should I ever meet up
with you">

Ummmm..I'd rethink that if I were you..Jon's a big ass dude . ;)