Re: fuel pump

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 16:55:03 EST

I replaced my fuel pump with a lifetime warranty unit from Autozone about 4 months ago for $120. When it crapped out on me I had a near full tank of gas, so I took the bed off instead of dropping the tank. If you have and extra pair of hands to help you out, lifting the bed is the easiest way. I also took the opportunity to clean my undercarraige off and straighten some dents in the bed.

The fuel pump itself just pops out. A rather easy job.

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm