East Tennessee DMLers?

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:33:34 EST

Hey all...

Just thought I'd poke my head in on the list and look for some East
Tennessee DML crew out there. I'm moving to Knoxville (West Knox actually)
on the 14th (assuming everything goes right!) - and wondered if anyone has
any tips for me. :o) I know a few Ranger boys in the area, but it would be
nice to have a friendly Mopar face around!

~ lora

DakotaRebel
Email: DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: rebelFRST
Voice Mail: (617) 240-1440
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98

'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio