Re: East Tennessee DMLers?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:50:36 EST

kinda sorta not really :) I grew up in the Western part of NC, couple hours
from Kville... make sure you visit Gatlinburg for all your shopping needs,
and they have a VERY nice aquarium as well... Then there's Tellico Plains,
about 1.5hr drive from Kville.... if/when you feel like gettin the Dak dirty
=)

Jon Smith

Hey all...

Just thought I'd poke my head in on the list and look for some East
Tennessee DML crew out there. I'm moving to Knoxville (West Knox actually)
on the 14th (assuming everything goes right!) - and wondered if anyone has
any tips for me. :o) I know a few Ranger boys in the area, but it would be
nice to have a friendly Mopar face around!

~ lora