Re: mike leach r/t headers

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 17:29:55 EST

i was told that they are the same..in the box came a mopar sticker and a
booklet saying they are the mopar headers..mine are nickel plated..im
currently running 6psi of boost on the street and ill run 9 psi on the track
after i install my headers..im also waiting on m-1 intake..polished and
ported tb and kenne bell sc,3"in 3" out 2 chamber flowmaster..what converter
mod?/ i welcome any tips on mods..