Re: Re: re: Hurst shifter

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@sympatico.killspammers.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 18:01:58 EST

Bill,
If I ever pull it back out I might be inclined to measure it. I can't for
the life of me figure out why they would be different. I really did think
that Hurst didn't have an '02 shifter because of some change to the dash.

It is weird, but obviously a little ingenuity fixed the problem eh?

Did you take a look at the 'Manual Tranny Cup' photo at this .link?
http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/robert_schultz/lst?.dir=/Hurst&.view=t
Curious as to what you think. I thought someone had been whacking the cup
with a hammer.

Rob S.