Flowmaster opinions?

From: Skelley99@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:50:27 EST

Sorry..i checked the archives and wasnt having much luck. Maybe i just dont
know how to do it. Anyway.  I have 97 V6 with JBA headers and 3 chamber
flowmaster.  I bought a 2 chamber from ebay the other day and before i
got it i cut off my catalytic converter ( it was completely clogged, making
my truck run bad with little power and i couldnt even hear my flowmaster and
it was overheating my truck as well.) Anyway, when i cut off the converter it
made it SOOO much louder. But i like it. I was wondering if the 2 chamber
would sound like crap with JBA headers, no converter, and dual pipes running
out the back. With the 2 chamber would i loose any depth to the sound?
I think it sounds great with the 3 chamber but louder is always good if it
still has the depth..... i would appreciate any feedback, especially with
those who have tried the 2 chamber on a V6 with headers.

TIA

Steven Kelley