Re: Attn. TonyC WAS Heres the final blown 318 pics for a while... got the head off...

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 19:44:53 EST

Thanks Tony, I had planned on getting them but I had not done any leg work
in finding them. So far I just have the block at Koffels Place where I had
it dipped, and they're still waiting for me to figure out what I'm going to
do with it....as a matter of fact so am I!! I really don't plan on SCing it,
but I would hate to build it and not have that option if I needed :) later.
I thought the 360 was going to be enough for me but it no longer puts a
smile on my face...just kind of a grin. How much and where for those pistons
you're using and what is the C.R. or available CR's.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html