Re: Re: RE: 318's almost done

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 23:54:46 EST

Geoff, the cable should work, although they might be different (lengths) b/w
the 2 body styles (97/newer vs. 96/older) but my money would be on them
working....

I've found 0 lash + 1/4 turn to be right on for the RR's, anything beyond
~1/3 turn will hold the valves open... I've got more detail on my website
www.fast4x4.net
          Jon Smith
        Raleigh, NC
     95 Dak 4x4 318