Re: Re: Re: Re: Rear-wheel antilocks?

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:40:33 EST

Your backs should not lock up unless the road is snow covered, gravel,
etc...., but if your fronts lock up, you still need to pump a little to
maintain your steering. Basically, use your brakes with your mind on your
front tires, dont worry about the back. Personally I have never been able to
lock the fronts on my 4X4 w/ 31-10.50-15 BFG A/T KO's. It'll send the nose
into a dive, but won't slide em.

Mark Gilpin