Re: Installed the M1 today!

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 17:43:48 EST

Lucky, I loved that car. I just couldn't find many parts for it at the time,
late 90's. It had 3.73, the stock busted! Headers, gutted cat (big Improvment)
pass emssions too! TPI intake foil, roller tips rockers 1.5, Hyperchip, shift
kit, flowmasters, 1988 heads, my old head cracked and valves steam leaked. 1987
GTA Black, I wish I came aross a 1989 TTA :). But the 5.7 did well, I scored it
for 4k back in 1996 with less than 70k. All I had to do was put some of the
parts back onto the engine. What fools. Oyea hope you Fuel pump doesn't fail,
that was a pain in the Butt! 1987 was the first year, plus it have the V-belts
which sucked! Did 130mph+ stock!

 Now I have a 2001 RC R/T, reminds me of my GTA will all of that Torque.

http://home.kscable.com/horsepower

"John Neff" <jndneff@texas.net> on 02/18/2002 03:55:11 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net