RE: towing trailer

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 09:28:53 EST

Hey John!

The "properly equipped" truck has 3.92 gears. This gearing will provide you
with the highest GCWR (Gross Combination Weight Rating). You will loose
around 300lbs off of the trailer capacity due to the 4x4, but the 3.92 will
bring back the power for the hills.

HTH!!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 -
36,100mi!http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU