RE: RE: towing trailer

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 12:58:59 EST

Agreed! I was referring to the brochure with that statement. Using the 3.92
gearing puts the engine in the power band earlier to pull more weight. Thus
the difference in GCWR for each type of gears.

Cheerios!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 36,100mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU